PADI Equipment Specialist Specialty Course
PADI Dive Course Description
Don’t miss a dive due to a scuba gear issue. Whether it's a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments. As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you'll encounter every day. In addition, you'll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repair and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
The more you know about how your dive gear works, the more
- Comfortable you are with it
- Performance you get from it
- You can care for it
During the PADI Equipment Specialist Specialty Course, you will:
- Review the theory, principles and operation of scuba diving equipment
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures)
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear (may include optional confined water dive to try new or unfamiliar equipment)
- 1/2 Day - No Dives
- 10 Years Old
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver
To check our rates for this course, please click here.
To book this course, please Email Geko Dive.